Please visit entrance requirements before starting with the online application.
How to apply to AIHT
- Apply online below OR
- Download an application form and medical form below, duly fill all the required sections and submit the completed form with all necessary documentation to our Thika Campus.
- Certified copy of your school qualifications (eg K.C.S.E)
- Certified copy of your ID document or passport (international students.
* Please note that some qualifications may require additional documents. Amboseli Institute reserves the right to request original documents and/to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
Application fee – Ksh 1,000. Paybill Number – 948435
- Go to MPESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter business no. – 948435
- Account no. – First Name & Phone Number
- Enter Amount – 1,000
- Enter your pin and wait for Confirmation message.
Disclaimer: Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through A.I.H.T is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.