- Mean Grade Entry Level for all Diplomas is a C-
- Mean Grade Entry For all Certificate Level is a mean grade of D plain
- Artisan Level Entry Grade is D-
- For working clients they must provide proof of atleast 2 years working experience in a busy environment
- Original official certificates/testimonials i.e. (Result slip/Certificate & Leaving Certificate and an ID or Birth certificate) as well as four recent colored passport photographs.
· KCSE Certificate with mean grade C-
· 2 years working experience (At discretion)
Original official certificates/testimonials i.e. (Result slip/Certificate & Leaving Certificate and an ID or Birth certificate) as well as four recent colored passport photographs.
We have four intakes in a year
Students who have covered craft courses or certificates courses in other recognized institutions can transfer credits. However, they must submit official high school records and college records. Content covered in the previous attended school must be relevant
The admissions office and heads of department will evaluate the transfer students’ previous academic work before the transfers can be officially accepted.
The syllabus covered in the previous institution must be similar with Amboseli Institute syllabus.
The student is advised about the various courses offered. On producing the official documents, an acceptance letter is given to them detailing the reporting date, the fees payable and other requirements. The duration of the course is also stated as well as the cost implications.
REPORTING TO THE INSTITUTE
While reporting the student is to report with:-
- Fees as stated
- Original Identity card or pass port
- 4 recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Writing materials such as fullscaps, files, pens pencils, and hardcover books A4 size
- A mattress, bedding, Toiletries and a basin/buckets and any personal effects (for boarders)
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION
The Institute reserves the right to cancel/terminate any student’s registration who fails to comply with the set rules and regulations.